About our Programs
We provide your students with all of the school supplies they will need for their grade level, according to your school's exact supply list. We use name brand products and guarantee 100% satisfaction. We offer you much more than back to school supplies - with us you gain the following advantages:
Consistent: Supplies match student's grade level supply list.
Convenient: Parents order online at their own convenience.
Cost saving: We buy directly from the manufacturer, which saves you money.
Risk Free: We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Fundraising: Schools have the option to offer the School Tool Box as a school fundraiser, enabling parents to earn money for their school on supplies they already buy.
When School Tool Box began in 2000, our goal was to meet the needs of PTOs and PTAs around the country. For 10 years we have provided pre-packaged school supplies built off teachers' lists and delivered directly to the school in the fall.
In 2011 we realized that needs were changing. Schools had cut back on supply lists to help parents spend less on school supplies and parent organizations had a harder time finding volunteers for their fundraising events. PTOs and PTAs struggled to coordinate and distribute hundreds of School Tool Boxes throughout the school. So, we created our new ship-to-home program.
School Tool Box's Ship-to-Home program allows parents to order their supplies online later into the summer, provides the ability to add or remove items a student may already have and requires fewer volunteer hours.
We offer both programs with personalized service and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Our Ship-to-Home program is available for all schools and parents. Some of the great benefits include:
- Customize your list! If you already have a pair of scissors at home, take this item out of your list and save.
- Order late into the summer. Order as late as three weeks before you need your supplies to receive them in time!
- Orders will ship right to your home.
Our Ship-to-School program is still available. Some of the distinctions for this program are:
- Pre-ordering information is provided by your school and will fall into a set ordering window.
- Boxes will be built over the summer and distributed by your school. Each school is different, so contact your school to learn more about when and where you can pick up your School Tool Box.